russian-american fiction/memoirs

Howard Turner howard_s_turner at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Jun 9 13:58:32 UTC 2008

Sarah,

To state the obvious:

Pnin, Ada (Nabokov)
In Search of Melancholy Baby (Aksyonov)
It's Me, Eddie (? and His Butler) (Limonov)
Little Golden America (Ilf and Petrov)
(is there something by Mayakovsky?)

Libra (Don DeLillo)

Howard Turner