Irkutsk contacts

Kevin Reese kreese at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Wed Jun 11 18:04:25 UTC 2008

The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) has a long-standing
program in Irkutsk.  I was a participant in the summer of 1999, and the
experience was excellent.

They formerly offered language classes at the Irkutsk State Technical
University, but the program now appears to be at the Irkutsk State
Linguistic University.

Their website is:

http://www.sras.org/

Best,