freedom of press in Russia

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Fri Jun 13 10:42:58 UTC 2008

I agree. I was disgusted when I first saw this 'newspaper' in Moscow. It
is a scurrilous rag apparently aimed at the vodka-swilling, bed-hopping
end of the ex-pat business community, with political comment at a
comparable level.
Even so, the 'auditing' process is a regrettable development.
Will Ryan