Travel to Novosibirsk

JJorgensen JJorgensen at ERSKINEACADEMY.ORG
Mon Jun 16 23:48:59 UTC 2008

Greetings!  Next month I will be flying on Aeroflot from JFK to Moscow to Novosibirsk and am hoping someone will be able to offer some insight into this journey.  I will have a layover from about 1400 to 2230.  I will need to get from terminal 2 to terminal 1.  What should I expect?  Any suggestions are appreciated as this is my first trip there in twenty years, and never alone.  Thank you in advance.  Please reply on or off list.  jjorgensen at erskineacademy.org

Jon Jorgensen
Erskine Academy
South China, Maine