Linguistic surveys finally online - for native speakers of English and Russian respectively

Dustin Hosseini dustin.hosseini at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 19:08:19 UTC 2008

Dear Seelangers,

Forgive me for inundating your inboxes with my requests.

I am happy to say that the surveys I am conducting are now online.

Here is the link for native speakers of English; remember, you must respond
in Russian to each of the situations:

http://surveys.middlebury.edu/survey/132935/3aa9/

Here is the link for native speakers of Russian, again, responses must be in
Russian:

http://surveys.middlebury.edu/survey/132936/27b2/

Please contact me at dustin.hosseini at gmail.com with any questions or comments.

Thank you all for your cooperation and patience!

Best regards,

Dustin Hosseini