Fwd: [SEELANGS] FW: [SEELANGS] pronun. of "Medvedev" (cont.): BEARS

Hugh Olmsted hugh_olmsted at COMCAST.NET
Sun Mar 2 23:21:32 UTC 2008

heh-heh, Sorry:  in that next-to-last paragraph, make that "...Slavic
(honey-eater)...," of course.  Much as -ed' can make -ved', haste can
make waste.

HMO

Begin forwarded message: