Online version of Zaliznjak

Candice A McDougall camcdoug at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Mar 8 20:06:37 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGS,

I think this one is publicly available. It's actually a morphological
database based on Zalizniak, set up to be searchable in different ways.
May be very useful, depending on what you want to do with it.

http://courses.washington.edu/morph/

Candice McDougall