Communal Apartments: New Online Resource

Olga Zaslavsky ozaslav at ALUMNI.UPENN.EDU
Wed Mar 19 20:31:31 UTC 2008

Hello,
Perhaps, I've missed it, but, on that site, shouldn't there also be a reference to Ilya Kabakov's artistic rendition of kommunalka as  an object of conceptual drawings, paintings, installations, etc.?

Olga Zaslavsky ( a long time ago resident of one of those) and a translator of a few entries from German for the Kabakov catalogue in late 80's.