Shut down of Russian programs

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Thu Mar 27 01:50:17 UTC 2008

I am posting this on behalf of Dr. Emily Tall.
Please reply directly to her at MLLEMILY at buffalo.edu

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>
    Can you tell me where I can find information on Russian language,
literature and history programs at U.S. universities? A friend of mine
told me she heard that after the collapse of the Soviet Union, 90% of
programs were shut down.
    That sounds like nonsense to me. Can anyone tell me where I can find
information to counter that claim? Thank you.
    Former member Emily Tall (please reply directly to me at
mllemily at buffalo.edu