Need citation for "Bronze Horseman" translation

bmdamare at UMICH.EDU bmdamare at UMICH.EDU
Fri Mar 28 18:59:09 UTC 2008

Jennifer,

The translation sounds like the poetic (not prose) translation done by
D.M. Thomas.  Maybe someone else knows the specific printing.

Best,

- Brad Damare'
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
University of Michigan