a possibly minority position

Philip Robinson pr52 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Mar 31 15:17:40 UTC 2008

While we're on this subject, I am probably not the first person to
make this request on SEELANGS, but it would be most helpful if those
who post something in Cyrillic would also  provide a Latin
transliteration.  As much as I prefer to read Russian and other
languages in Cyrillic, about a third of the Cyrillic text in SEELANGS
postings does not render correctly, and I use a variety of web-based
and fat-client email readers with different encoding schemes to try
to parse them.

Regards,

Phil Robinson