Ukrainian stress

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Fri May 2 18:33:43 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,
In 1981 I published a quantitative study of stress shifts in the
recitation of Russian poetry by a sample of 20 native speakers
(including 3 published poets).  This sort of thing happens with
literary as well as folk poetry:

"Stress Shifts Induced by Syllabotonic Rhythm," Russian Literature 10,
31-48.

With regards to the list,
Daniel Rancour-Laferriere

http://Rancour-Laferriere.com