yiddish books published in Russia

Sasha Senderovich senderov at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Sun May 11 15:29:50 UTC 2008

To purchase Yiddish books (a vast list of titles, including those published
in the Soviet Union), get in touch with the National Yiddish Book Center in
Amherst, MA (website: www.bikher.org); over the past couple of decades the
center has collected thousands of titles. They are in the process of
digitalizing their entire collection.
As far as I know, no Yiddish-Russian dictionary exists (unless one has been
published very recently). There is a famous Russian-Yiddish dictionary that
was published in the Soviet Union. A copy of it should also be available for
purchase through the Yiddish Book Center, and probably from a few other
places or individuals.

Best,
Sasha Senderovich