Secondary literature on V. Makanin

Furman, Yelena yfurman at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Sun May 11 18:50:27 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGers,
I am teaching Makanin's Baize-Covered Table ... in my undergraduate 20th century Russian lit course.  Does anyone know of any good articles/book chapters either on that novel in particular or at least on Makanin in general?  The few pieces I have are either just biographical notes or deal with his earlier work.
As always, thank you in advance.
Lena Furman