yiddish books published in Russia

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Tue May 13 23:41:10 UTC 2008

These are from Ebay:

  Here is a magazine published in Riga, 1934 called Jauna Latvija
  http://cgi.ebay.com/1934-RIGA-LATVIA-JEWISH-YIDDISH-MAGAZINE-BOOK-JUDAICA_W0QQitemZ250247846278QQihZ015QQcategoryZ1449QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  And a magazine called Forpost published in Birobidzhan in 1936:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/1936-Russia-Jewish-Autonomous-region-Magazine-OUTPOST_W0QQitemZ180240992616QQihZ008QQcategoryZ280QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  Another possibility, a book about Count Potocki the convert published in 1990; I'm not sure if the publisher Wilner Pinkas means it was published in Vilnius:
  http://cgi.ebay.com/Vilno-Proselyte-Story-Spe-Edi-Yiddish-Poland-Jewish_W0QQitemZ200223400746QQihZ010QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

  Udachi...

  >Date:    Sun, 11 May 2008 10:21:21 -0500
>From:    richard tomback <kaunas4 at RCN.COM>
>Subject: yiddish books published in Russia
>
>Any membesr have any suggestions where I may purchase books in Yiddish
>published in the USSR, also a Yiddish-Russian Dictionary.
>

>Thanks,
>Richard

A man ceases to be a beginner in any given science and becomes a master in that science when he has learned that he is going to be a beginner all his life. -- R. G. Collingwood