{SPAM?} [SEELANGS] Linguistic Research (Russian)

Cory Merrill 08 cmerrill08 at AMHERST.EDU
Thu May 15 21:08:27 UTC 2008

Hi Dustin,

I'm a fourth-year student at Amherst College, and I've studied Russian
for three semesters. I'd be willing to complete your survey. Let me know
if I can help,

Cory

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Dustin Hosseini
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 12:19 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: {SPAM?} [SEELANGS] Linguistic Research (Russian)

Dear SEELANGERs,

As apart of my MA thesis, I am conducting some linguistic research for
in the form of a small survey/questionnaire, which only takes about 10
minutes to complete; it is entirely electronic.

The participants I'm seeking should:
+ be native speakers of English
+ have some knowledge of Russian (at least 1-2 semesters' worth)
- not be heritage or native speakers of Russian

If you would like to take part in this survey/questionnaire, please
contact me off-list and I will send you the survey.

The research that I'm conducting has been approved and exempted by
Middlebury College's IRB (the former Human Subjects Review Committee).
Dr.
Karen Evans-Romaine from Ohio University/Middlebury College has also
been informed of this research.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and attention.

Best regards,

Dustin Hosseini
MA Candidate
Middlebury College