Secondary literature on V. Makanin

Furman, Yelena yfurman at HUMNET.UCLA.EDU
Thu May 22 20:19:53 UTC 2008

A belated thank-you to those who answered my query on Makanin.
Best, Yelena Furman

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list on behalf of June Farris
Sent: Mon 5/12/2008 4:59 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Secondary literature on V. Makanin

Dear Ms. Furman,
The MLA Online database (Modern Language Association)
brings up about 55 citations in English and Russian  (keyword search
"Makanin") of discussions of Makanin's works and one specifically on
"The Baize-Covered Table":

Surikov, Valerii. "'Sunduchok' i 'stol'-spasenie i gibel'
individual'nosti: Zametki o dvukh pervykh rossiiskikh 'bukerakh'." IN:
Literaturnoe Obozrenie: Zhurnal Khudozhestvennoi Literatury, Kritiki i
Bibliografii 2, no. 250 (1995): p. 32-37

Sincerely,
June Farris

June Pachuta Farris
Bibliographer for Slavic, E. European