Moscow schools?

Romy Taylor romy at PETUHOV.COM
Fri May 23 06:00:29 UTC 2008

Dear Seelangs,

I'll be in Moscow next year with my 11-year-old son, and wonder
whether you have school recommendations?  We'd like to find a Russian
school, though his Russian is a little rusty.  In St. Petersburg we
found a wonderful private school based on Montessori principles, with
a low student-teacher ratio (my daughter was one of 4 in her class a
few years ago), lots of dramatic productions, creative projects, field
trips, and not too expensive ($100-200 / month a few years ago).  This
is, ideally, what I'd like to find in Moscow -

yours very gratefully,
Romy Taylor