University of Sheffield, two fixed-term teaching posts in Russian lang/lit and Polish

Alexandra Smith Alexandra.Smith at ED.AC.UK
Sat May 24 10:22:15 UTC 2008

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for keeping in touch. I've been having a very hectic period.
It's difficult to stay sane, in fact.
Anya will stand a better chance to get an excellent job in Bristol and
there is also a very interesting opportunity for her to do somthing in
London.
The Sheffield jobs, as far as I could guess, are aimed at a few recent
graduates who might be doing postgrad work...
I'll come back to you soon regards our numbers. At the moment, I have
to deal with urgently a few calamities regards a year abroad
invitation issued by the State St Petersburgh University. It issued a
one-semester invitation instead of  12-month one, and the students is
from the USA, he is in Washington DC right now, etc. etc.....

All the best,
Sasha

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.