Fwd: Freud and the Fairy Tale (7/31/08, book volume)

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 26 20:37:08 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,
This announcement would appear to be relevant to those of you who are
working in the area of Slavic folklore.

With regards to the list,

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere

Begin forwarded message: