East European Studies in the US

Redaktion OSTEUROPA/DGO e.V. - Katrin Bergholz bergholz at DGO-ONLINE.ORG
Wed May 28 15:19:25 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am looking for information on research and teaching programs on Eastern
Europe (meaning the whole post soviet space) in the US. If you happen to
have studies, figures, analysis of the current situation and of changes
that occured in the last 20 years, I'd be very grateful if you could send
them  to me or let me know, where they can be found.

Thank you very much!

Best regards!

Katrin

--