Russia Online, Inc. Moving Sale and new address

James Beale james at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Fri May 30 13:42:01 UTC 2008

Hello friends

Now you may be asking why Russia Online would hold a moving sale?  Well we
are not just a webstore online, we have a physical bookshop located on
Antique Row (Howard Ave) in Kensington, Maryland.  We are moving this month
to a bigger location not too far from our present location.  The new
location will allow us to expand our non-Russian sections (Ukrainian,
Polish, Czech, Albanian and more), maps and atlases and resume our book and
author events (coming this summer a history of Georgian wine-making!)

To help us prepapre for the move and reduce the number of books we need to
move, we are holding a huge moving sale thru the 16th of June:

Books up to 95% off
DVDs	15% off
Audiobooks	10% off

All sale prices are listed on our webstore http://shop.russia-on-line.com,
but are also good, obviously, in our bookshop too.

Our current address is

3800 Howard Ave
Kensington, MD 20895 USA

Our new address (effective 1 July) will be

10335 Kensington Parkway, Suite A
Kensington, MD 20895 USA

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us!

James Beale
Russia Online, Inc.

http://www.russia-on-line.com
Tel: 301-933-0607   FAX: 301-933-0615