Fear in Russian Literature

Sandra Evans sandra.evans at UNI-TUEBINGEN.DE
Fri May 30 17:24:54 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGerS,

I am preparing a course on "fear in literature" and would greatly
appreciate your ideas and recommendations regarding Russian literary
texts in English or German translation (I would like to make this
course available to non-Russian speakers) dealing with different types
of fear ranging from angst to the absurd and terror to horror.
Suggestions for intersting films in this regard would also be
appreciated.

Thank you kindly in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sandra Evans
Slavic Studies
University of Tübingen