East and West

Jessica Brandt brandtj at MAIL.MONTCLAIR.EDU
Fri Oct 3 18:53:02 UTC 2008

Dear Lien,

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but I just wanted to
thank you for the suggestion.  I'm waiting to get the book through
inter-library loan, so I may not be able to make use of it this
semester, but perhaps in the spring.

Thanks again,
Jessica Brandt