New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Oct 4 09:26:17 UTC 2008

Dear Nora and all,

No one has written better than Vasily Grossman about the terror famine in
Ukraine.  My translation of his EVERYTHING FLOWS (which includes chapters on
the camps as well as about collectivisation and the terror famine) will be
published next summer by Random House (in the UK) and very soon afterwards
by NYRB Classics.

And I doubt if there is any better memoir about the camps than Evgenia
Ginzburg's.

Best Wishes,

Robert