New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sun Oct 5 06:31:01 UTC 2008

Shalamov is not primarily a writer of memoirs.  He wrote carefully crafted
rasskazy that are full of literary references.  I also did not mention him
because I think he is less suitable for this particular HIGH-SCHOOL project
than Ginzburg.  But please say more about Olitskaya - I am ignorant.

Best wtishes,

Robert