Announcing the new "Why Study?" page

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Mon Oct 6 15:55:38 UTC 2008

AW, man. Thanks for pointing this out! They had to change my original
design when they moved the stuff I had authored to the AATSEEL site, and
it does indeed seem that the correct link for "Why Study Russian" got
eaten in the process.

Best,

Sibelan