Announcing the new "Why Study?" page

Sibelan Forrester sforres1 at SWARTHMORE.EDU
Tue Oct 7 14:50:37 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to the people who have sent me more complete and correct
information about language offerings at their institutions! And my
apologies for carelessly responding to a few of them onlist.

Please let me know *offlist* if there are changes or additions that
should be made in the next update of the page. There are several
"mailto" links scattered through the Why Study pages that make this easy
to do.

For those who want to visit the lovely "Why Study Russian?" site, until
the AATSEEL page is updated to correct that missing link, please go
directly to:

http://www.russnet.org/why/index.html

With best, though obviously very underslept, wishes,

Sibelan

Sibelan Forrester
Russian/MLL
Swarthmore