Spell check for Office 2008?

Anyse Joslin anyse1 at MAC.COM
Thu Oct 9 03:47:37 UTC 2008

Larry,

I have struggled in vain to do this! However, Apple's Pages program
works great with the spell checker in Leopard. In order to assure
(this may be the trick with Office 2008 as well) that the spel checker
will work as planned, you mus set up a "Style sheet" just for Russian
with the spell checker also set to Russia as well. It is practically
"flawless" in Pages '08 and Leopard.

Good luck to you.

Anyse Joslin
A Macintosh consultant since 1984!