Russian in January

John Lyles jhl9t at VIRGINIA.EDU
Thu Oct 9 15:09:21 UTC 2008

Dear Janneke,

I can vouch for the program at St. Petersburg State University, as I have
studied there twice.  The teachers are great, the program offers both home
stays and dorm rooms, and the price is the cheapest I have seen.  Boris
Nikiforovich is the dean, and his email is borisspb at mail.ru.  Olga Riabova
is the coordinator of the program (although she may be on leave this
semester), and her email is agloria at mail.ru.  I'd be happy to talk to anyone
about my experience with this program in more detail.

John