Hostels in Chelyabinsk

Sergey Karpukhin sak5w at VIRGINIA.EDU
Tue Oct 14 20:02:41 UTC 2008

Dear Seelangers,

A student of mine is planning a trip to Chelyabinsk in December and he asked me if there are any cheap hostels in the city (he must spend at least one night at a hostel in order to get registration, and hotels are too expensive). If you are familiar with the situation and have some useful tips to share, please email me at karpukhin at wisc.edu. All suggestions will be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Sergey Karpukhin
TA
UW-Madison