Student needs a Reader for Master Thesis

Lisa DeWaard Dykstra lisa.dewaard.dykstra at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 15 15:23:16 UTC 2008

Dear Leslie,

A close friend of mine works in energy research at the U.S. Naval
Academy. If you could give me more information about your project and
your timeline (please reply offlist to lisa.dewaard.dykstra at gmail.com)
I would be happy to contact him for you.

Lisa

2008/10/15, Anyse Joslin <anyse1 at mac.com>:
> Leslie,
>
>  In what language will your thesis be? If in English, I would be happy to
> work with you. I have a Master's in Humanities as wel as a Bachelor's in
> Humanities with a minor in Russian. I also completed course work toward the
> actual BA in English so that I could then be certificated as BOTH an English
> and Humanities teacher in the state of California. I have worked on numerous
> Ph.D. Dissertations as well as many Master's theses in the past. I am
> familiar with style sheets as well as overall document preparation as well
> (I will need the specifications of your University in hand to be sure which
> style sheet and all exceptions allowed!). I had my own business called
> "Re-Write Editorial Services" for may years. However, I now just go under my
> own name with the title of "Consultant." I am efficient, professional and
> also friendly (much needed during the "stressful" times of the reading as I
> have been through so many). Let me know if I can help you and we can work
> through Skype as well as FTP protocols (I can teach you this as well).
>
>  Anyse
>
>  Anyse Joslin, Consultant
>  9515 Kellingworth Court
>  Sacramento, CA   95827
>  anyse1 at mac.com
>  SKYPE: anyse1
>  916 364.1743
>

>  On Oct 14, 2008, at 8:08 PM, Leslie R. wrote:
>
>  I need a reader for my Master Thesis. The Topic concerns  Russian energy
>  resources and U.S. energy security. The reader must have a master degree.
>  Please contact me if you are interested in helping.

Lisa DeWaard Dykstra, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Spanish and Second Language Acquisition
Clemson University
308 Strode Tower
Clemson, SC 29634
864-637-8491