Need Russian Stage 1 Live From Moscow DVD - any advice?

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Thu Oct 16 21:27:23 UTC 2008

Hello SEELANG-ovtsy!

I am looking to get my hands on a copy of the Live from Moscow on DVD
(I have a VHS copy but with the general shift in prevalent technology
that is becoming increasingly less convenient to use).  Does anyone
have a used copy they would be willing to part with or know where I
can get my hands on one?  I have all of the relevant books, but just
need the DVD.  The Kendall Hunt website seems to offer it as part of a
Volume 2 "pak" and I'm not sure if that is what I need.  The ACTR
website does not mention the DVD in particular as an item available
for sale.  And Amazon does not seem to have it either.

Spasibo ogromnoe in advance for any help!

Emily Saunders