request

Katz, Michael mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Sat Oct 18 19:38:13 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues:

I have been honoured by being asked to stand for election as an At-Large
Member of the MLA Executive Council. The ballots are being mailed out this
week. For those of you who are members of MLA, I would ask you to read the
statements of the seven candidates on the website and to consider voting for
me. I would be eager to serve on the Council, and if elected, would
certainly represent the interests of the less commonly taught languages
in general, and Russian in particular, during my term.

My name is Michael Katz, and I approved this message.

And so did Joe-the-plumber (if he is a plumber).

Michael Katz
Middlebury College