Hair & Dress in Imperial Russia

Helen Halva hhalva at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Oct 19 15:36:35 UTC 2008

Perhaps we are moving too far afield, but Paul was certainly not loath
to use women to proclaim the gospel.  Consider his relationships with
Prisca (and Aquila), Lydia, and other women  in his travels.  These were
certainly important to the achievement of his mission, and there is no
evidence I know of that Paul tried to limit specific women's
transmission of the gospel message.

HH