Question about Graduate Programs

Kate Rowan Holland kate.holland at YALE.EDU
Thu Oct 23 15:41:54 UTC 2008

Hi Natalia,
Our deadline is Jan 2nd, 2009:
http://www.yale.edu/graduateschool/admissions/dates.html
Best,
Kate Holland
Assistant Professor and DGS
Dept of Slavic Langs and Lits
Yale University

Quoting Natalia Pylypiuk <natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA>:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I turn to those among you who teach at universities with graduate
> programs in Slavic
> disciplines.
>
> Please write me offline indicating your department's application
> deadline for
> students seeking to enter the MA or PhD program.
>
> Many thanks,
> Natalia Pylypiuk
>

> Prof. Natalia Pylypiuk, PhD
> Modern Languages & Cultural Studies  [www.mlcs.ca]
> 200 Arts, University of Alberta
> Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2E6

Kate Holland
Assistant Professor
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Yale University
Office: HGS 2709
Phone: 432-8515