SRAS announces its 2009 calendar! Get a Free copy

Lisa Horner l_horner at ACG.RU
Fri Oct 24 10:11:53 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGERs!

The School of Russian and Asian Studies announces its 2009 calendar! Our
students have once again shared some great pictures and insight from their
travels in Russia and we've arranged these into an attractive wall calendar
that also lists all American and Russian holidays.

For those who are based in the US or Canada, we are offering the first 300
SEELANGERs who respond to this by the end of the month one free copy. Just
let us know where to mail it!

Those of you outside the US or Canada can still claim a free calendar by
paying the international postage rate. Inquire with us about doing so.

Want more than one? We will be more than happy to send extra calendars for
$4.50 a piece to cover printing and postage.

We got great feedback from professors and departments who posted our first
calendar in their offices, classrooms, even used it as prizes in classroom
games and activities to generate more interest in Russia, Russian, and, of
course, Russian courses.

All inquiries and calendar requests may be sent to me, Lisa Horner, at
<mailto:lhorner at sras.org> lhorner at sras.org .

Vsego Khoroshego,

Lisa Horner
Student Relations
SRAS.org

The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) represents universities and
educational programs across Russia and Eurasia. Through our partnerships
with these organizations, we offer a wide range of educational and travel
programs designed to meet the needs of foreign students. We also offer
services to assist students in performing and publishing research abroad and
at home. These services range from interviews with local personalities to an
academic journal designed for students. See our site for more information.
Contact us with any questions.