Moscow Copper Riot

William Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Fri Oct 24 16:13:38 UTC 2008

I can't offer advice on the first point but on the second I suppose
Pososhkov (1652-1726) has a claim to be the first to write a treatise in
Russian which could be thought of as economics, and fortunately it is
available in English. See: Ivan Pososhkov, The book of poverty and
wealth; edited and translated by A.P. Vlasto and L.R. Lewitter;
introduction and commentaries by L.R. Lewitter, London, Athlone Press,
1987.
Will Ryan