SRAS announces its 2009 calendar! Get a Free copy

Elizabeth Sara Yellen esyellen at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 26 13:34:29 UTC 2008

Dear Lisa,

I would love a calendar! Could you please send it to:

Elizabeth Yellen
6157 N. Sheridan Rd. #24B
Chicago, IL 60660

Thank you!
Elizabeth> Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 14:11:53 +0400> From: l_horner at ACG.RU> Subject: [SEELANGS] SRAS announces its 2009 calendar! Get a Free copy> To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU> > Dear SEELANGERs! > > > > The School of Russian and Asian Studies announces its 2009 calendar! Our> students have once again shared some great pictures and insight from their> travels in Russia and we've arranged these into an attractive wall calendar> that also lists all American and Russian holidays. > > > > For those who are based in the US or Canada, we are offering the first 300> SEELANGERs who respond to this by the end of the month one free copy. Just> let us know where to mail it! > > > > Those of you outside the US or Canada can still claim a free calendar by> paying the international postage rate. Inquire with us about doing so. > > > > Want more than one? We will be more than happy to send extra calendars for> $4.50 a piece to cover printing and postage.> > > > We got great feedback from professors and departments who posted our first> calendar in their offices, classrooms, even used it as prizes in classroom> games and activities to generate more interest in Russia, Russian, and, of> course, Russian courses. > > > > All inquiries and calendar requests may be sent to me, Lisa Horner, at> <mailto:lhorner at sras.org> lhorner at sras.org . > > > > > > Vsego Khoroshego, > > > > Lisa Horner > Student Relations> SRAS.org > > > > The School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS) represents universities and> educational programs across Russia and Eurasia. Through our partnerships> with these organizations, we offer a wide range of educational and travel> programs designed to meet the needs of foreign students. We also offer> services to assist students in performing and publishing research abroad and> at home. These services range from interviews with local personalities to an> academic journal designed for students. See our site for more information.> Contact us with any questions.> > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------------------------------> Use your web browser to search the archives, control your subscription> options, and more. Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at:> http://seelangs.home.comcast.net/> ------------------------------------------------------------------------->