Russian teacher Moscow

Jamie Ray jray at GLOBAL-LT.COM
Fri Sep 5 19:09:37 UTC 2008

Hello, I am not sure if you can help me or not, or perhaps you can pass this
along to the correct department.  My name is Jamie Ray and I work for a
language training company in Michigan called Global LT.  We help families who
have relocated here from another country for their job and we also help those
who are going to have to relocate to another country.  Currently Global LT is
trying to find someone who is willing to give Russian lessons to a man in
Moscow about 2 days a week.  We often employ graduate assistants, teaching
assistants, native speakers, and instructors seeking to supplement their
current income.  We prefer that our tutors have either an undergraduate
degree or a strong teaching background in the requested language.  I am not
looking to take teachers away from their current assignments.
If you or someone you know (co-workers, friends, etc) might be interested,
please feel free to forward my email and have them send a copy of their
resume.  I can be reached via email at Jray at global-lt.com for more
information.  Any assistance that you can offer is greatly appreciated.  Thank
you for your time.

Jamie Ray
Language Training Recruiter
GLOBAL LT, LTD.