Studying in Moscow - advice needed

valentina apresjan valentina.apresjan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 6 06:31:11 UTC 2008

I recommend individual lessons at the Russian Language Institute - this way
you can not only have a flexible schedule but also choose the areas you want
to work on - focus on reading contemporary Russian literature, or the
language of mass media, or specific topics in grammar etc. - with RLI
professors who are professional scholars as well. You can contact me
by email, and I'll provide further information

Valentina