Russian Language Programs in Tver, Russia, 2008 academic year

Дельта Интерконтакт office at DELTA-IC.NET
Wed Sep 10 09:49:03 UTC 2008

Dear SEELANGers,

with many congratulations on the beginning of the new academic year,
Language School Delta Intercontact (located in Tver, in the center of
western Russia, on the main route from Moscow to St. Petersburg, and the
famous Volga River) is open for the Year-Round Russian Language Immersion Programs and Research
Projects. We are willing to be useful to anybody interested in studying,
traveling, living in Russia, experiencing its culture and history in the
making. We offer to tailor our program to your specific needs and
requirements. Delta Intercontact employs a team of experienced teachers who
are experts in teaching Russian as a foreign language at all levels. Our
friendly support staff will make your stay in Russia as comfortable and
enjoyable as possible. Upon completion of the program all students will
receive our certificates. We are willing to sign agreements with any
universities interested in credit transfer. Apart from Russian classes we
organize internships (teaching a foreign language at our school) and
individual research projects in literature or history with the supervision
of our professors.

This year we have successfully run Summer School. The alumni will be happy
to give their references upon request. Currently several intensive programs
are in progress. Again, you can request for an up to date reference.

Please feel free to contact me at office at delta-ic.net if you have any
questions about our programs. I would be happy to send you more information
and correspond with you further about any of our programs. You may also wish
to explore our web site at www.delta-ic.net.

Kind regards,

Darya Motorkina
Academic Programs Director