Question regarding interpretation of rules

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Sat Sep 13 23:47:47 UTC 2008

Dear Dustin,

I can't really see what is unclear about the rules, but in any case, your
best bet is to write to the Middlebury Language School itself, since they're
the ones who made the rules.

Best,
David

P.S. On second glance, the question seems moot, since the deadline for the
contest passed over a month ago, according to the website. Unless I'm
missing something.

David Powelstock
Asst. Prof. of Russian, East European and Comparative Literature
Undergraduate Advising Head, Russian Language and Literature
Chair, Program in Russian and East European Studies
GRALL, MS 024
Brandeis University
Waltham, MA 02454-9110