Student Accoutns

daria.valero at UTORONTO.CA daria.valero at UTORONTO.CA
Mon Sep 15 01:19:11 UTC 2008

Hi Fiona,

I keep getting e-mails from student accounts and I am very confused.
I thought that my parymets were  deferred and that it was all taken
care of, but apparently I have a balance of $7155.12.  Problem is that
they keep changing the e-mail (ie.  one says I owe them, the other
says I don't, another says I am fto contact my department if it says
"invited"), so i am not really sure where I stand.

Can you help, as I don't know what is expected and who to talk/e-mail
about it.

I know that I am not teaching but I thought that I was still getting
something?  Am I wrong?

Thanks,

Daria