Fw: Chekhov on CD

Panorama of Russia michaelbraun at VERIZON.NET
Tue Sep 16 18:22:26 UTC 2008

Dear Professor Gandolfo,

we have for sale on our web site www.panrus.com :

012832      Chekhov, A.P.. A. P. Chekhov. P'esy:
Diadia Vania. Tri Sestry. Vishnevyi Sad [Plays:
Uncle Vanya. Three sisters. Cherry orchid].
Moscow: Media Kniga, 2006.  ­ Liricheskaia proza
­ CD-ROM. MP3. Audiobook. 1 CDs. No ISBN.  In Russian. $19.00
       This CD includes the three best known
plays by Anton Chekhov: Diadia Vania. Tri Sestry.
Vishnevyi Sad. Read by V. Gerasimov.

Please advise.

Sincerely,

Irina Braun