Pre-1917 travellers' guide books

David Goldfarb davidagoldfarb at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 3 11:05:19 UTC 2009

You can often find them through interlibrary loan in various
libraries.  If you have an interest in purchasing them or asking your
library to acquire them, The Complete Traveller, up the block from the
Morgan Library in Manhattan, has an extensive collection of Baedekers
and other rare travel books for sale-- http://www.ctrarebooks.com

--
David A. Goldfarb
http://www.echonyc.com/~goldfarb