New Russian Language Teaching Catalog Available

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Thu Apr 9 22:05:44 UTC 2009

Hello Friends!

We have updated and revised our catalog of textbooks, grammars and readers for teaching Russian.  The catalog is currently available for download as a pdf from our website, with a print edition scheduled for publication later this year.

We know that many of you are now busily engaged in selecting textbooks for your summer and fall classes and we wanted to make sure the latest catalog was available for you.  Russia Online can supply any title directly to you, your students, your department or to your university bookstore.  If you have any questions or need us to liaison with your bookstore (or school district), just let us know.  My colleague Elena Rakhaeva, who coordinates all textbook sales, can be reached directly at Elena at russia-on-line.com<mailto:Elena at russia-on-line.com>.  If you need a copy to review before deciding, please contact Elena and she can help you.

The address for the catalog is:  http://www.russia-on-line.com/pdf/LRUS_web.pdf

Russia Online, Inc. is the authorized distributor for all publications from Zlatoust Publishers in St Petersburg, Russia and for Ruslan, Ltd of the UK.   We will be announcing soon the publication of the first North American edition of Ruslan Russian 1 A communicative Russian course and its accompanying student workbook.

Although we strive to keep all textbooks, grammars and readers in stock, please remember these are import items, so it is vital to receive textbook orders as soon as possible.

Wishing you all the best for the weekend

James

James Beale

Russia Online, Inc.

Tel: 301-933-0607  Fax: 301-933-0615