Book on Soviet Women

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu Apr 16 15:22:00 UTC 2009

Is this it?

Title: Samtal med kvinnor i Moskva /
Author(s): Hansson, Carola.
Lidén, Karin,; 1941-
Publication: Stockholm : AWE/Geber,
Year: 1980
Language: Swedish
Standard No: ISBN: 9120059280; 9789120059280 LCCN: 81-454882
SUBJECT(S)
Descriptor: Women -- Russia (Federation) -- Moscow -- Case studies.
Note(s): Includes bibliographical references (p. 212).

Michael Brewer
Team Leader for Undergraduate Services
University of Arizona Library
brewerm at u.library.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list [mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Rachel Applebaum
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:15 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Book on Soviet Women

Hi,

I'm trying to remember the title of a book on Soviet women's lives
that was probably published in the 1970s or 80s by (I think) two
Swedish authors. The book was organized as profiles of several women
in various walks of Soviet life, and talked about their work, family
life, etc. I would be very grateful for anyone who remembers the title.

Spasibo!

Rachel Applebaum
PhD Student, university of Chicago