Dostoevsky and Richardson--Thanks!

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Thu Apr 23 18:08:44 UTC 2009

Many thanks to Tatyana Buzina, Inna Caron, and especially June Farris,
who have replied to my query, on and off list!

Best,
Svetlana

PS:  For those who are interested, a big part of the 1792 Russian
translation from French is available on the lib.ru site (unfortunately,
not all of it); that translation was reviewed by Karamzin in 1792.

--
Svetlana S. Grenier

Associate Professor
Department of Slavic Languages