Ecology: Black Sea coast

Elena A. Arkhipova rkikafedra at nilc.spb.ru
Mon Apr 27 08:24:50 UTC 2009

Dear all,
as Anapa is my native city, I know very well the situation there. Please
keep in mind that Utrish is also a unique dolphin hospital and center,
really precious thing!
Sorry for interrupting<
Best regards,
Elena.

Elena A. Arkhipova, PhD, MBA
Chair of Department of
Russian as a Foreign Language,
Program Coordinator
Nevsky Institute of  Language and Culture
27 Bolshaya Raznochinnaya
St. Petersburg, 197110, Russia
tel./fax: +7 812 230 36 98